Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the December issue
On the cover of the December issue is our review of the Google Pixel 3 XL, where Google is winning the game by rewriting the rules. If you value your privacy in the digital age, you can read about how free' Wi-Fi hotspots can track your location even when you aren't connected, and what you can do to prevent it.
Other highlights include:
- News: Why Samsung's folding Galaxy phone reveal was a disappointment, what AMD's 64-core 'Rome' server CPU tells us about Ryzen 2
- Microsoft Surface Pro 6 review: Microsoft adds quad-core power to its tried-and-true tablet
- MacBook Air review: Out with the old and in with the new, for better or worse
- Samsung Galaxy Book 2 tablet hands-on: Performance takes a back seat to battery life
- Here's How: How to quickly manage and delete your Google search history, plus learn how to edit PDFs in Microsoft Word
Watch: We all love arguing AMD vs. Intel, and AMD vs. Nvidia. We tested two Acer Predator Helios 500 gaming laptops: one with Intel CPU and Nvidia GPU, and the other with all-AMD. Finally, we can decide which configuration makes the better high-performance PC.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!