Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the October issue
In October, we review the Google Pixel 4a, plus what to expect if you’re switching from an iPhone SE. Find out if your Chromebook is expiring (yes, they really do expire). Read reviews of the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra and Norton 360 Deluxe.
Other highlights include:
- News: Intel launches 11th-gen Tiger Lake CPUs, with blazing-fast clock speeds. Find out when the new laptops will ship. Plus, why the GeForce RTX 3080 and RTX 3090 are Nvidia's 'greatest generational leap ever'
- Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 7 performance preview: The high-end Ryzen laptop we've been waiting for
- Microsoft Flight Simulator: Hands on with Microsoft's breathtaking virtual, real world
- Mullvad vs. NordVPN: Two popular VPNs do battle. We pick the winner
- DIY: How to turn an old laptop into a Chromebook
- Here's How: Struggling with remote school? Find out how Microsoft's Office app helps with schoolwork, PDFs, signatures and more
Watch: With the Windows 10 Fall 2020 Update, Microsoft refines the experience with changes to the taskbar, Edge browser, Start menu and more. PCWorld's Mark Hachman hits the highlights.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or large-screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!
Have a problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please send us an email at email@example.com.