Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the February issue
This issue, as the chip wars rage on, it’s the Apple M1 vs. AMD and Intel. See how Apple's processor stacks up against the best PC processors. We have the coolest tech from CES 2021. Plus, the Nvidia Reflex tested, Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 7 review, and top Android 11 tips.
Other highlights include:
- News: AMD's laptop resurgence continues with Ryzen 5000 Mobile processors. Plus, Nvidia woos mainstream gamers with the $329 GeForce RTX 3060 and RTX 30-series laptops
- Tested: How badly Windows on Arm compares to the new Mac M1s
- Lenovo IdeaPad Slim 7 review: Fast and affordable, with discrete graphics
- Nvidia Reflex tested: How it can make you a better esports gamer
- Sabrent Rocket 4 Plus NVMe SSD review: Fast on PCIe 4, fast on PCIe 3
- Windows Security: What you need to know about Windows Security in Windows 10
- Here's How: How to find out if your laptop can take an SSD
Watch: So, you’ve settled on a price range for your first—or latest—smart speaker and you’re ready to go shopping. Which smart speakers are the best values in today’s market? We have a few picks to match your budget.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or large-screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!
Have a problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please send us an email at email@example.com.