Stay on top of the latest tech with PCWorld’s Digital Magazine. Available as single copies or as a monthly subscription, it highlights the best content from PCWorld.com—the most important news, the key product reviews, and the most useful features and how-to stories—in a curated Digital Magazine for Android and iOS, as well for the desktop and other tablet readers.
In the April issue
This month we have the Microsoft Surface Pro 7+ review: It’s giant leap in graphics performance. Learn about Framework and how it plans to break the curse of upgradeable laptops. See how Google could turn Android into another subscription.
Other highlights include:
- News: An early review of Intel 11th-gen Rocket Lake gives the chip mixed marks. We also look at Ryzen 5000 failure rates; we reality-check the claims
- HP Spectre x360 14 review: Luxurious, with long battery life
- Gigabyte Aorus 17G Review: A real gaming laptop that's amazingly quiet
- Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra review: All of Android for somewhat less
- Intel 670p SSD review: Faster where it matters
- Here's How: How to create strong, secure passwords by learning how to crack them, plus how to clean up your Gmail inbox by quickly deleting old email
Watch: Gaming phones like the Asus ROG Phone 5 still have plenty of tricks up their sleeves. They pack in loads of features you don't get in an iPhone or Galaxy phone. In this video, PCWorld's Adam Patrick Murray walks through his top three.
Read your issues on PC or Mac
You can now read any issues as part of your subscription through a browser on Mac or PC. Simply go to this link. Click on the icon in the upper right (a box with an arrow in it). Existing app users should click on ‘Already have an account?’ below the sign up form and then log in there with your PCWorld digital magazine app credentials. From there you will have access to all issues that are part of your subscription. Visit using a Chrome browser and you can download our PCWorld desktop reader for offline (or large-screen) reading.
How to subscribe and start reading
Subscribers can visit this page to learn how to access PCWorld on any device and start reading the current issue right away.
Subscribers: Update your PCWorld app to the latest version today!
Not a subscriber? With the PCWorld's subscription, you get access to the digital magazine on as many devices as you’d like. Subscribe today!
Have a problem with your subscription or a question to ask? Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.